Aplog is question ko hindi mai translation karke par sakte ho.
apnara ai questions gulo bengali te translation kore porte paren r jodi translation korte problem hoi tahola apnara amake niche comment korte paren ami ater solution bole dibo.
According to sex ratio –
(A) Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Bihar (B) Chhattisgarh, Kerala, Punjab, Haryana
(C) Haryana, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Punjab (D) Tamilnadu, Haryana, Punjab, Sikkim
2. Has the lowest growth of any country in the last decade?
(A) Nagaland (B) Tamilnadu (C) Andhra Pradesh (D) Orissa
3. Which female literacy is lowest in India?
(A) Bihar (B) Orissa (C) Rajasthan (D) J O K
4. According to the 2011 census, is there any woman educated in the following states?
(A) Chhattisgarh (B) Jharkhand (C) Madhya Pradesh (D) Bihar
|Railway most important question|
5. According to the 2011 census, the state with the highest illiteracy is-
(A) Bihar (B) Madhya Pradesh (C) Orissa (D) Uttar Pradesh
6. According to the 2011 census, which of the following states is the highest female literacy?
(A) Himachal Pradesh (B) Punjab (C) Tamilnadu (D) West Bengal
7. Percentage of population living below the poverty line is highest.
(A) Bihar in Madhya Pradesh (B) Uttar Pradesh (D) Orissa (D)
8. According to the 2011 census, the percentage of urban population in India is the percentage of the total population-
(A) 23.34% (B) 25.72% (C) 27.78% (D) 35.30%
9. What percentage of the total population of the country live in Uttar Pradesh?
(A) 16.49% (b) 16.71% (c) 17.16% (d) 17.61%
10. According to the 2011 census, which of the following categories is the lowest in the union territory?
(A) Daman and Diu (B) Dadra and Nagar Haveli (C) Lakhmidipu (D) Pondicherry
11. According to the 2011 census, the exact pair of male and female ratio?
(A) 1000 men – 940 women (B) 1000 males – 927 females (c) 1000 males – 929 females (d) 1000 males – 939 females
12. In any of the following states, the proportion of every 1,000 women is lowest?
(A) Haryana (B) Punjab (C) Rajasthan (D) J O K
13. According to the 2011 census, at least populated states:
(A) Chhattisgarh (B) Jharkhand (C) Madhya Pradesh (D) Uttarakhand
14. Is there any gender discrimination in any of the following states?
(A) Orissa (B) Uttar Pradesh (C) Haryana (D) Maharashtra
15. According to the population of 2011, which of the following states has the maximum population?
(A) Gujarat (B) Karnataka (C) Madhya Pradesh (D) Rajasthan
16. According to the census of 2011, the correct senior order of the following states in the field of literacy-
(A) Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh (B) Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan
(C) Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh (D) Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh
17. According to the 2011 census, there is less density of population than the other three among the following states?
(A) Manipur (B) Meghalaya (C) Mizoram (D) Nagaland
18. Annual growth rate of indigenous population of India was highest-
(A) 1951-61 decade (B) between 1961-71 (C) 1971-81 dec (d) 1981-91 decade
According to the 2011 census, India’s population has had an annual growth rate in the last decade-
(A) 2.5 percent (B) 2.2 percent (C) 1.6 percent (D) 1.5 percent
According to the 2011 census, India’s lowest population density is state-
(A) Arunachal Pradesh (B) Jammu and Kashmir (C) Mizoram (D) Sikkim
21. According to the 2011 census, which state in India has the maximum population density?
(A) Bihar (B) Kerala (C) Uttar Pradesh (D) West Bengal
22. Which Indian state has more than 1000 male and female ratios?
(A) Andhra Pradesh (B) Karnataka (C) Kerala (D) Tamil Nadu
23. According to the 2011 census, there is no female literacy rate in the following states?
(A) Chhattisgarh (B) in Madhya Pradesh (C) between Orissa (D) in Rajasthan
24 Which is the most populous Union Territory of India?
(A) Delhi (B) Chandigarh (C) Laxmipip (D) Daman and Diu
25. What is the percentage of population of India’s population?
(A) 20% (B) 25% (C) 15% (D) 17%
1. Which region is the longest Indian railway? – Northern Railway.
2 Where is the first train of India? -ans: From Bombay to the police station.
3. Which city was introduced for Metro Rail service for the first time? -ans: Calcutta
4Who is the inventor of the railway engine? – ans: George Steffson
5. Where is the Indian Railway wheel and excel plant? -ans: Bay of Bengal
6. In which year did India start the train? -ans: 1853
7. Which railway station is in the last stages of India? -ans :Yahoo: daughter virgin
8. When was Indian railway nationalization? Ans: 1950
9. Which train is the longest distance in India? -ans: Vivek Express
10. Which is the first railway station in India? -ans: Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, Mumbai
11. Who is India’s fastest car? Ans-Century Express
12. When was the establishment of the railway board? Ans- In 1905
13. When was Indian railway nationalization? A.-1950s
14. What is the broad gauge railline width? Ans-1.676 m.
15. How did India’s first train travel? A.- 34 kilometers.
16. What is India’s first powered power train? A. – Deccan Queen
17. Which year did the life line Express start? A. – In 1991.
18. What is the longest railway in India? A. Pir Pirajal.
19. Where is the longest railway? A. Gorkhpur.
20. Rail communication between India and Bangladesh is going on? Ans-Maitree Express.
Which Indian state does not have a railway? A. Meghalaya
22 What is the oldest steam engine in the world, which is still in the current state? A. – Fair Quinn, in India
23. Who is Independent India’s first railway budget? A. John Mathai
24 What is the Indian railway slogan? A.- Lifeline of nation’s nation
Where is the 25 Indian Museum of Religious? A. Chanakyapuri, New Delhi
26. Where is the Railway Staff College located? A. Barura
27. What is the position of the world in terms of the length of the railway line of Indian Railways?-Ans Fourth
Which railway station is the railway station of which Indian railway?-Ans North-Kanpur (300 vehicles per day, maximum 48 diamond rail crossings)
29 Which is the longest railway station in India?-Ans North-Srinankaranjangharajuripta (South Railway)
Which railway station is the highest point in the ocean? Ans-Sleep (at a height of 2258 meters in Darjeeling Himalaya Railway)
What is the highest level of India’s broad gauge? – ans. Kazimunda (Kashmir, 1722 miles)
Which of the two railway stations in India is the highest rail line? A.- In Bongra and blindness in Mumbai.
33 Which is the smallest railroad in India? Ans North Eastern Railway Station ‘IB Station’ near Jhargumpuda and ‘Odd’ station in Gujarat’s Anand-Godhra.
34. What is the largest public sector in India? A. Indian Railways
How many trains are divided into Indian Railways (Zone) -17
35 When India’s first train ans – April 16, 1853 AD
36 India is the first train ans – in Mumbai and Thane
37 Launched the first railway in India ans – Lord Dalhousie
38 Where the headquarters of the railway service commission- ans Allahabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bhopal and Chennai
39 Indian railway network is the world location ans- fourth
railway general knowledge questions and answers pdf in hindi